About Shipping Preferences
All items recommended on topshotdeals.com are sold and shipped by Amazon.com. Every time you place an order via the Amazon.com Shopping Cart, you can choose to either group your items into as few shipments as possible or else ship each item as it becomes available. The information included in this page helps to explain how the shipping processes is handled.
You can change your shipping preferences in Your Amazon Account at any time after placing your order as long as the order hasn’t entered the shipping process yet.
- Group My Items Into As Few Shipments As Possible
- Your orders will be consolidated into the fewest number of shipments possible. This may take longer to ship depending on product availability, but there will only be one per-shipment charge. Please be aware that items listed as having Not Yet Released or Back Ordered availability can potentially delay shipments with this shipping option.
- I want my items faster. Ship them as soon as they become available (at additional cost)
- Your items ship as they become available, beginning with those already in stock. You should choose this option if you want to receive some items quickly–otherwise, the delivery may be delayed.
The number of shipments we make for your order is dependent upon:
- Amazon.com fulfillment network
- If your order has dissimilar items such as, a book, a computer, and a cordless drill, they may ship separately, depending on where in our fulfillment network they happen to be located.
- Items requiring special shipping and handling (for example, items that are large and/or heavy)
- These items are marked on their product detail pages and will ship separately from other items in your order.
Note: You will not be charged more for shipping than the amount that was originally quoted to you at the time you place the order. Shippers are selected depending on the weight of the package and the distance it has to travel from our fulfillment center, requests for specific shippers will not be accommodated.
About Return Shipping
Amazon.com Return shipping is easy and flexible. You can return your package using a label from our Online Returns Center.
Return Shipping Costs
If you return an item using a prepaid method (dropoff or pickup) from the Online Returns Center, and the reason for return is not a result of an Amazon error, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund unless your item qualifies for a free return. For items shipped by a specialty carrier (e.g. CEVA, ABF, Pilot, there is a flat $50 fee. If you choose to ship the item on your own, you’ll pay the carrier at the time you ship your return. If the return is the result of an Amazon error, we’ll refund return shipping costs up to a maximum amount. Return shipping fees will be communicated on the Returns Center when you are choosing the shipping method for your return.
For more information about refunds and refund amounts, go to About Refunds.
Print a return mailing label and drop off the package at a UPS location that’s convenient for you. Search for UPS locations near you by going to UPS.com. If you want to return your item at a mailing room at your office or apartment, choose the UPS dropoff option.
You don’t need to print a return mailing label for UPS pickups. UPS will bring a label for your package. After you request a UPS pickup, UPS will pick up your return on the next business day. If necessary, UPS will try again two more times on the following two business days. An adult must be present for the pickup.
If you can’t be present for the pickup, or if UPS isn’t able to pick up your package after three attempts, start a new return using a different return shipping option.
If the original packaging is still available, return the item in that packaging. To help avoid problems with the pickup, remove any previously used shipping labels that are still on the box.
Note: If you choose the UPS Pickup option and if the return is not a result of our error, we will deduct a convenience fee of $6 for the UPS Pickup from your refund. For more information about our refund policies, go to About Refunds.
Cancel Pickup Request
After a UPS pickup has been requested, it’s not possible to cancel that request until after the first pickup attempt has been made. UPS will make up to three pickup attempts. After the first pickup attempt, you can call UPS at 1-800-PICK-UPS (1-800-742-5877) to cancel future pickup attempts, you can tell the carrier you no longer need the pickup when they come, or you can ignore the pickup attempts.
Heavy/Bulky Items Delivered by Specialty Carriers
If you need to return a heavy or bulky item that was delivered by a specialty carrier (e.g., CEVA, ABF, Pilot), go to the Online Returns Center. The Returns Center will guide you through the returns process and may ask you to contact our specialized customer service team, which can schedule the pickup of your item. If the reason for return is not a result of an Amazon.com error, there will be a flat $50 return fee.
Note: Please do not refuse the delivery of your item. In order to ensure that the return and refund are processed correctly, go to the Online Returns Center. For more information about our refund policies, go to About Refunds.
Amazon Locker Returns
Certain return packages are eligible to be dropped off at an Amazon Locker. If this option is available, it will appear in our Online Returns Center when you go to return the item. For more information about returning an item to an Amazon Locker, go to Return a Package at an Amazon Locker.
Return Items You Ordered
You can return many items sold on Amazon.com. When you return an item, you may see different return options depending on the seller, item, or reason for return.
Need to return an item?
To start a return on an item you ordered:
- Go to the Amazon Online Returns Center.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to get a return mailing label and choose a return option.Depending on the item’s eligibility, you’ll be able to choose one of the following options:
Note: Not all options will be available for all items. For items sold by an Amazon seller that aren’t eligible for Amazon Prime from that seller, you will see Submit return request. The seller reviews the return request before issuing a refund or replacement. If you don’t receive a response within two business days, you can submit an A-to-z Guarantee claim. For more information, go to A-to-z Guarantee Protection.
Prepare and ship your return
After you’ve completed the steps above:
- Print your label. If you select a shipping option that requires a return label, it will be e-mailed to the e-mail associated with your Amazon account and accessible from Manage returns. If you don’t have access to a printer, do one of the following:
- Send your label to a friend to print. Go to Manage returns, click Print mailing label and thenEmail it to a friend.
- Request one to be mailed to you. The label will arrive in 3 to 5 days. Additional charges for this service will apply. Go to Manage returns, click Print mailing label and then Request label by mail.
- Prepare your package for return.
Pack your item securely, inserting any paperwork that was included when you requested your return from the Online Returns Center. If you don’t have the original product packaging, use a sturdy box and include padding such as packing bubbles or newspaper. Attach your return label to the package.Important: If you need to return multiple orders, please don’t consolidate returns. Return orders individually, using a separate return label for each order.
- Ship your return based on the return shipping option you selected.
For more information on the return shipping options, go to About Return Shipping.
If you need to return a gift, go to Return a Gift.